domenica 6 luglio 2008

The Antique Fair

Luglio 6, 2008
Days in Italy: 16
Known Bug-bites: 45
Total Gelato Sessions: 7
Collective Fanta Consumed
(mL): 10,640mL
Italy: 4:03 PM
America: 7:03 AM

I decide to take my first solo trip into town. It's funny, there really isn't much else to do, so any discrepancy between our recreation is merely what time someone wants to go. A simple enough variation, but one that left me surprisingly alone for a good part of the day. I just don't know how you miss 20 other roommates.



I check the antique fair and get some presents. for some people.



I guiltily answer the gelato call without my usual partner in crime - the crime being gluttony - and as I stroll the main street bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (thanks Cranium) someone comes and tries to rain on my parade.

"Chino...ey, chino...chino!"

Just turn your gaze and keep walking. It doesn't bother you. It doesn't bother you right? Okay. No big deal. It's cool. The need to reassure myself so thoroughly is not a good sign. And, just when I thought I had finally gotten over it...I actually had.

4 commenti:

lody_dody ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
lody_dody ha detto...

after tonight, this post has way more relevance. i absolutely loved the gifts and every single part of the night. you never stop surprising me jurr. can't wait to read some new ones...ciao.

helen ha detto...

you need to update. thanks.

helen ha detto...

in addition to my previous comment,

LOVE YOUR POSTSSSSSS! REALLY. awaiting the spewing of more jurianovels!